Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hello Apparel


I seriously need to order this t-shirt. My little tribe has been struck with bugs (the sick bugs), making for an overly  exhausted and not fully recovered mama (and daddy, too.) Now these suckers are trying to get our little buddy, Josias. Colloidal silver, vitamins, elderberry syrup, oil of oregano and apple cider vinegar are our natural superheroes these days. 

On top of the sickness, it's Josias' 4th birthday party this Saturday. We're really hoping he gets better since he's been begging us to "turn 4" (and for a birthday party) for MONTHS! Fingers crossed. 

I have to say, I'm loving all the Hello Apparel products and can't wait to place a little order myself! Find them here, order this t-shirt here and follow them on Instagram --> HELLOAPPAREL

Have a sweet day! XOXOXO

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment