Monday, January 28, 2013

#thrifted





I recently went on a little thrifting trip. I've been doing this every Thursday for a couple of weeks now, so it seems to be my new "thing" to do on Thursday afternoons. I won't complain (wink). I decided to explore new places and, boy, was that a good idea. I found this store in our little downtown area. This is just half of it. I spent who-knows-how-long walking around over and over again. Every time I would find things I missed in my previous round. My "10 min" stop ended up being closer to 2 hours of pure delight for my eyes and soul. There were so many things I wanted to bring home and actually, many things that I wanted to get just to give away to my future blog readers. Maybe a future vintage home giveaway? #squeal.

Hope you guys had a great weekend and woohoo for Monday! (positive thinking, friends. Positive thinking.)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment