Sunday, January 13, 2013

#tiredofsafe


Hello world! Welcome to this little blog in the wall. I'm Pame, wife and mom of two shenanigans, vintage lover, helpless daydreamer and adventure seeker. From this corner of the world, I'll be sharing everything kiid. From mama+kiddo style, tips, room decor, vintage finds and heart-to-heart posts about motherhood+parenting. 

I'd like to dedicate this blog to those two little thieves in the picture. They steal my heart daily. They steal smiles by the tons. They make my heart alive every day. I  believe that the day they were born, I discovered I have 134+ feelings that I had no clue were there. My pride and joy. The apple of my eyes. They teach me how to see, feel and live with the innocence and excitement of a kid. They're like a fresh balm to a jaded heart. To Josias and Abi Liv, you two are my inspiration and your beauty makes me want to create, explore and just BE. Be who I was created to be.

I also want to thank Andrew, my soulmate, my best friend, the one that has encouraged me all along. The one that sees an oasis when all I can see is sand. And sand. And more sand. You know I couldn't do this without you. I love you. I love you more every day. I grow more and more in love with you.

Feel free to come visit anytime!

XOXOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment